Motorbike – A
The A licence allows you to drive:
- Motorbikes with a power of more than 35 kW
- Light motorbike (125 cm³)
- Moped up to 50 cm³.
- Light quadricycle with a cylinder capacity of up to 50 cm³.
- To drive a tricycle with a power of more than 15 kW, you must hold a class A driving licence and be at least 21 years old.
- It is forbidden to tow a trailer with a vehicle of categories AM, A1, B100, A2 and A. (This provision applies to licences issued from 19 January 2013)
Minimum age: 20 years
Be in possession of an A2 driving licence for at least 2 years
Theory and practice: 4 hours of training
- Signature of applicant
Application to obtain SNCA
- Medical certificate (less than 3 months old)
- Recent photograph (passport or identity card type)
- Copy of identity card
- Copy of existing driving licence
- Extract from the criminal record of the country of origin, if residence in Luxembourg is less than 5 years